Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Now Broadcasting in 128K

This means I'm giving Stereo a chance again on Steve.FM. I do this cautiously, because I know there are "rippers" out there who take up space just recording the music illegally. I'll try to keep an eye out for these nare-do-wells and keep the stream going in Stereo for listener's who listen to enjoy the music.

By the way, you can contribute your voice to the sound of Steve.FM....just like Eddie in Miami. Just record a "drop" on MP3 and email it to mail@steve.FM

You can adlib all you want but basically I'd like to get your voice saying something like "Hi, this is _________from (where your listening from, town, state, country) and you're listening to my favorite Internet station www.Steve.FM."

That's it....again, you can adlib around all this....don't make the MP3's too long....that's right we're all about the music at Steve.FM

Now get to work and pass the word around about www.Steve.FM (gotta emphasize to new people we are NOT a dot com). Some people insist on hunting for us and put that dot com on the end of the http address. Have a great day and I'll be checking email for your recordings!

Steve

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm honored to be the first listener who dropped the voice message at Steve.fm. Now I'm kinda famous in the world wide web. By the way, I didn't notice about the 128 Kbps. It's excellent, but how can you haunt the rippers (it sounded like if I took it from Harry Potter, but anyways). Also donate some money to Steve.fm instead of buying a McChicken, it will be better for our ears.

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home